Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Totally Should've Book Tag

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE BOOK TAG, TAGGED BY THE LOVELY MEL, @THE READER AND THE CHEF


TOTALLY SHOULD'VE GOTTEN A SEQUEL
11387392

It doesn't necessarily need one, but I want one!

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE HAD A SPIN-OFF SERIES
This is a really tough one, I cannot think of anything.

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE HAD A FILM FRANCHISE
13455542

The teen-aged Girl With The Dragon Tattoo books (that's what I call this series) definitely should get a film franchise. These books are fun, they're exciting and they have lots of action and intrigue.

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE HAD A TV SHOW
13223520

I wouldn't mind seeing this series as a TV show, just so I can look at male MC, a couple times a week! :P

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE HAD ONE POINT OF VIEW
22999141

This series wouldn't have suffered if it only had one point of view. I think it might have made for a easier read, especially if you're the kind of reader that doesn't like multiple POV's.

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE HAD A COVER CHANGE
25818954

I love you, Marie. But the girl on the cover looks like she smelled rotting cheese, or something. She looks uncomfortable.

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE STOPPED READING

I probably should have given up on this series long ago. The characters have reached their peak, and there is still that lingering love triangle. Ughh. Why do I continue?

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE KEPT THE COVERS
Any book that has switched it's original cover for a movie cover. Just don't.

TOTALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE PRE-JUDGED
20419044

I didn't think I was going to enjoy this much but I wound up really liking it. It was very unique and very creepy.

I tag: Tanya, Girl Plus Books
Rebel Mommy Book Blog
Nick and Nereyda
 
and whoever else wants to do it!

22 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a fun tag!!! You have be dying over here with Totally Should've Had a Cover Change - "But the girl on the cover looks like she smelled rotting cheese, or something. " <---- too funny but so true!! I finally stopped reading the Stephanie Plum novels but it took me way too long to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. She looks uncomfortable, honestly. I still haven't given up, maybe I'm secretly a masochist.

      Delete
  2. Ha ha you are so right about the one cover, she does look like she smelled something bad! :P Fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! I totally agree re: Existence -- that would be a fun show! And seriously re: Stephanie Plum, ugh!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I need to walk away from Stephanie Plum--seriously!

      Delete
  4. Love this!! I completely agree with you on the cover change one - that cover does not sell the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! I agree about movie covers. I HATE THOSE. I really wish they would just stop making them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such a fun tag to do. Definitely bookmarking the page. Lol to that cover; she really does look uncomfortabl... and old!! She looks like 40 and the guy 20, what's up with that??:O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. I wasn't even paying attention to the age difference but it's there for sure. Lol.

      Delete
  7. I haven't read any of these but I trust you are right and like the sound of this tag! You're right about the book needing a cover change... that girl does look right out of her comfort zone and it's sort of off putting. And I really like Michael Grant so I am glad you could appreciate that book! I have yet to read it though ;.;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she does. That was my first Michael Grant go round but hopefully I'll be able to read more and enjoy them!

      Delete
  8. That cover LOL! Laughed way too hard over it. I've heard that Abbi Glines is a great writer, maybe I should pick up Existence soon (also, that cover model is so damn hot ♥.♥) Don't torture yourself with the Janet books! Off with their heads! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I really liked the Existence books or whatever the series is called but the others I didn't care too much for but I'm willing to keep trying./ I know, like, why do I keep torturing myself! Lol.

      Delete
  9. Lol. Yeah. What is up with that cover?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is a fun tag! I may do this one!

    And LOL at the cover of Scratched

    ReplyDelete
  11. To be honest I haven't heard of any of these books, except Messenger of Fear! Which I also read! I'm glad you really liked that one because I did too! It was definitely dark, but still unique.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun tag! As much as I love Abbi Glines, I still haven't read the Existence trilogy. Need to do that soon. So with you on Scratched... OMG what an awkward cover. Yikes. Movie edition covers - just say no. Oooh, and I got tagged. Yay! :)

    Tanya @ GIRL PLUS BOOKS

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! I so agree with the one for a cover change. How can they not look at her and redo it. She totally smells something bad.

    ReplyDelete