Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Book Blogger Get To Know Me Book Tag

THE BOOK BLOGGER GET TO KNOW ME TAG

5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I really love the Twilight movies, call me crazy, call me whatever you want. But I love these movies. I can watch them repeatedly and in succession.

2.I really don't like to mix my food. I don't know what it is but I don't like it. If you're serving gravy with something, do not give it to me mixed up. It makes me nuts. And that kids, is why I'm a weirdo.

3. I cannot stand to see anything in the bathroom sink, toothpaste, hair nothing nada. It makes me want to gag.

4. I really love trivia. I love anything like Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy--anything that tests your mind. It intrigues and fascinates me.

5.I hate the smell of ketchup. I've probably said this before, but yuck. YUCK!

My Birthday: October 31st

My Favorite Memory:
I can't recall any specific memory, that's a favorite, but I loved the times I can remember--my mother, my sister and myself all being in the same room laughing at something no one else would find funny. As a household that was all women, it wasn't always rainbows, and unicorns. So, those random times give me warm fuzzies.

A Day In The Life Of Me:

My day consists of wine, wine and more wine.

And nope, I'm not drinking it. I'm selling it, well sort, of I'm heavily involved in the ordering, shipping and dealing with wine. I work for a wine wholesaler--which is pretty darn comical because I don't drink, at all. So yeah I'm pretty much accumulating my own wine cellar--with no intentions on drinking it. I give it away or bring it to gatherings.

You need wine? I'm your girl, sort of.

When I get off work, I turn back into the hermit I am, and I read and surf the web for most of the night. I don't normally eat dinner but I will munch on some things. 
Such an exciting life, am I right? I'm cool with it.


Five Of My Favorite Songs (currently):

1.Better-Hezekiah Walker
2. Drake-Still Here
3. Alexia Spight-Yet I'm Still Saved 
4.Chris Brown-Liquor
5. Neyo-Religious

If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, what would it be?
Steak.

Something I Really Dislike:
Judgmental People.

Summer or Winter?
Winter. I love scarves, sweaters, snow--and hot chocolate.

If I could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Right here in New York, or London. I have no explanation for my obsession with London. 

My Five Favorite Films
1.All of Twilight Movies--I know that's more than one, mind your business. Lol.
2. Serendipity
3. The Breakfast Club
4. Shrek (Don't Judge Me. I know it's a kid's movie)
5. Weird Science

Sweet or Savory:
Bring on the salt, and herbs and what not. That's savory, right?

Five Of My Favorite Books: Whoever came up with this question, must be an apprentice to Satan.
1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer-Michelle Hodkin
2.When I Was Puerto Rican-Esmeralda Santiago
3.The Law of Moses-Amy Harmon
4. Posion Study-Maria V. Snyder
5.The Catastrophic History of You and Me-Jess Rothenberg

Favorite Drink:
Water or Tea

Favorite Animal:
Lemurs. They're adorbs' to me.

22 comments:

  1. I have a daughter that hates it when her food touches LOL! Great tag, it was fun getting to know more about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. It's the mixing that bugs me. It's like why? Lol.

      Delete
  2. Oh hey we share a birthday! :)
    And I HATE the smell of Ketchup too. I don't like the taste either. And Winter is my favorite too. I love bundling up in all the sweaters and scarves! I'm a tea girl as well. I think we're the same person! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, same b-day. That's a rarity. Twinisies. And Winter is the best!

      Delete
  3. I love this post. Way to own it and love it! I loved the Twilight movies and books and don't even get me started on Shrek and Weird Science! Ketchup is disgusting...nuff said.
    It's scary how much we have in common, except I collect wine to DRINK! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Ketchup. Something about that smell. I just cannot deal. And yay for Twihards for life!

      Delete
  4. Love this! I'm with you on the Twilight movies. Kristen Stewart's mumbling drives me insane but that aside, I'm hooked on the movies. Too funny that you're a non-drinker dealing in wine. Ha! I very rarely ever drink so I'd be clueless about anything dealing with wine. And I'm a total homebody. I think if I was single I would become a total hermit. lol Winter, totally! I so loathe the heat (says the Florida girl). I'm off to Google lemurs... :)

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm just glad to be amongst fellow Twilight lovers. I know right, to be a non-drinker and to work with wine. It's weird. But hey, it gets my bills paid.

      Yay to couch potatoes!

      Delete
  5. My son can't sleep in his bedroom if it's messy. One time, he threw a hissy fit because there were toys on the floor. In the meantime, he was the one who left them there. Lol. #TwiHard4Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness he's a neat freak, even if it is a little crazy lol.

      Delete
  6. Woot! Love all the Twilight love in this post. I usually tear up at the end of Breaking Dawn Part two. Like, IT'S SAD. The flashbacks from movies 1-4 really get to me. ♥ And yes to Winter, though I kind of end up hating it when I'm here in Mexico because our houses are made out of bricks and we don't have heaters. Oh well. Still love the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the flashbacks always choke me up.

      Cold Weather and Mexico don't sound like they mix.

      Delete
  7. Hahaha, I love Shrek too, so it’s all good ;D And oh, I’m so with you on the smell of ketchup. I HATE IT!! And Lemurs are cool :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, the smell--yuck! Lemurs are cool. They're an interesting looking bunch but I like them!

      Delete
  8. Gotta love a good cuppa when it comes to tea <3 Also, I love the Twilight movies too! Almost as much as the books, but not quite as much ;) I also don't like mixing my food! I'm okay with gravy though, hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this tag!! I am a huge nerd for the Twilight movies too. You have my dream job lol. Well I just love wine actually :) I also have a weird obsession with London with no basis for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these tags - so much fun to get to know you! I think it's hilarious that you work with wine all day and don't drink it. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag! Hey, I like the Twilight movies too! And oooo The Breakfast Club! Love your answers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a twihard as well, so no judgment here. Love all your answers, especially your movie and book choices. Amy Harmon is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh this is a cool tag!! I haven't done any in quite a while!! Lol, I like the twist you pulled of with the wine thing ;) Is there no man in your life?? I mean, I think anyone would be attracted by a wine girl!! ehhe

    ReplyDelete
  14. I ♥ this tag!

    1. Your job sounds awesome
    2. I love trivia too
    3. So cool that you were born on Halloween!!
    4. Serendipity and The Breakfast Club = ♥

    ReplyDelete