Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten of My Favorite Swoon-Worthy Quotes


Prepare for weak knees. These are ten of my favorite swoon-y quotes.

1. “I love you," I whispered.

"I've loved you longer," he said.”


Come on! I love that.

2. “But you've slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.” 
― Maria V. SnyderPoison Study
*heavy sigh*

3.“If I were to paint you, I would use every color.” 


When I read this I died a little.

4.“There’s an us?”
“As far as I’m concerned…” He leaned forward, his mouth inches from mine, and my pulse spiked. “There’s nothing but us.” 

5.“You want me as much as I want you. And all I want is you."
My tongue warred with my mind. "Today," I whispered.
Noah stood slowly, his body skimming mine as he rose. "Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever.” 

6.“Wait for me forever. Wait for me, for always.” 


Man oh man, I loved this book!

7. “I need you. You are not temporary.” 
― Genna RulonOnly for You

8.“She’s paint by number; you’re a watercolor.” 

If you haven't read Puddle Jumping you're crazy. CRAZY.

9.“His lips are soft and warm and fit mine like the answer to an equation I didn't know I was trying to solve.” 



10.“You deserve a man who knows what the right thing is, and who does it. I want…Christ I want to be that for you.” 

11 comments:

  1. OMGGG KAI *sigh* he is perfection, that quote is amazing!!!
    That Poison Study quote slayed me Jazmen, how have I not read this series? This is going to change asap.
    Fantastic quotes, so swoony, I've now added like 9 books to my TBR ;) so thank you!

    Cody @ Literary-ly Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely all swoon worthy and some of my most favorite books and couples! I so want to re-read some of these now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quotes!! The Law of Moses is such a great one and such a great book! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The Law of Moses Quote made me swoonnn! I'm adding these books on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg great quotes!! Very swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to read Puddle Jumper! It's such a short one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm terrible with remembering and keeping quotes. You definitely have some good ones up there that remind me why I loved those books so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these!! I can't believe I haven't read the Sweet Evil series yet. They're sitting on my bookshelf ready and waiting... just haven't got to them yet. The quote from Sustained... totally dreamy. And the one from If I Die? OMG, I love that one. Haven't even heard of the book but I do love that quote. And now I'm off to GoodReads to look up Rachel Vincent's If I Die.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, I've read only If i Die. So, as I understood I have a whole list of books to read. Thanks a lot)

    ReplyDelete
  10. With Valentine's approaching these were very well suited. I really love the one from Poison Study the most, but The Catastrophic History of You and Me has a nice one too! And that title has me wanting to look more into the book as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some great swoony quotes!!! I need to highlight more, I can never do these because I don't. ~Pam

    ReplyDelete