Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hot Toy by Jennifer Crusie Super Quickie Christmas Book Review

25988694
BLURB
Previously published in the anthology Santa, Baby, HOT TOY is now available as a standalone e-story for the first time!

Mayhem ensues under the mistletoe as a determined shopper grabs the very last hot toy action figure off the shelf, only to find herself plunged into the middle of a real-life spy game and in the arms of a sexy secret agent...

REVIEW
*A special thanks to the publisher for this review copy*
FOUR OUT OF FIVE STARS

What a holiday treat! I loved this! This will be a quick review but this book was so fun. I breezed right through it which was easy. The main character was down right hilarious, frustrating but hilarious. I laughed, I smiled and I had a great time. It was definitely one of those stories that just didn't seem long enough. If you like your holiday stories, with a lot of humor and a little cute and sexy Hot Toy is just right for you--even after the holidays!

A definite must read for the holidays--super fun!


6 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, this sounds really hilarious. I just got this on my Kindle and I'm about to read it because I need some funny reads for the holidays. Thanks for sharing, Jazmen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently saw this on another blog, and I really like the cover. I've read my quota of holiday novellas but I may save this for next year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a book anthology that's titled Santa, Baby but I don't remember this story. Must be another one then! However, it sounds like a total fun read. Glad you enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This story was previously apart of an anthology so it could be in there. Thanks!

      Delete