Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #34

21942346
BLURB
Dating a friend’s ex is supposed to be off the table. But sometimes what’s really, really wrong is actually really, really right.

Why I'm Waiting: Not much of a blurb (just yet), but I haven't read a Christina Lauren title I haven't liked. 

Where I've Been: Life is seriously cutting in on my reading time. I'm trying so hard to read, but life. I'll have some reviews up soon, I hope! Thanks to those of you that have stuck around.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read Christina Lauren yet but I see her books around all the time! And yup life has been getting in the way of reading here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this author yet either but I have heard good things about her writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn there are a lot of these books out now. I've wanted to read BB for awhile now, so hopefully that'll happen and I'll make my way through them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey life happens and the people who continuely follow you will understand.
    There's always that author who you'll read everything they write no matter what. That author for me is Lisa See. I love her haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have yet to read Christina Lauren, but I will read her soon! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I enjoyed this series. I wonder who this book is about?! Trying to wrack my brain...

    ReplyDelete