Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday # 33


Wicked Heart (Starcrossed #3) by Leisa Rayven


There is no cover, sad face. Sorry.

But here's the blurb:
Liam Quinn is talented, gorgeous, and one of the biggest movie stars in the world. 

He's also only man Elissa Holt has ever truly loved. 

After being out of her life for six years, he and his gorgeous fiancĂ© are set to star in the new Broadway show Elissa is stage managing. Both Elissa and Liam try to ignore the connection they both still feel, but when late night rehearsals bring them together, the line between what is and what could have been gets blurred. 

Elissa knows that falling for Liam again would be a tragedy in the making, but as any good romantic will tell you, love doesn’t always follow the script.

Why I'm Waiting: Because Leisa Rayven wrote it. The woman does angst, and sexual tension like no other--so I'm waiting with bated breath.

PS: I'm making my way through the blogs so if I haven't commented in a while I will. :)

8 comments:

  1. Never tried this author but I love that you love her so much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely intrigued. Maybe I can catch up with the first two before this one cones out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely intrigued. Maybe I can catch up with the first two before this one cones out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know this author but will have to check her out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't think I've ever read the first book to this series, but I hope you'll enjoy it, Jaz!

    ReplyDelete