Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday, #32

25022128

BLURB
Romeo and Juliet meets The Godfather in the second installment of Catherine Doyle's Blood for Blood series.


Sophie's life has been turned upside-down, and she's determined to set things right. But Nic, the Falcone brother who represents everything she's trying to forget, won't give up on their love - and it's Luca's knife she clutches for comfort. Soon another mafia clan spoils the fragile peace - and with her heart drawn in one direction and her blood in another, Sophie's in deeper than ever.

WHY I'M WAITING: This is gonna sound crazy but I wasn't entirely blown away by book one, but it was an enjoyable read nonetheless. So I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes in book two!

What are you waiting for?

6 comments:

  1. This does look good, nice pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Yuki!! A relatively new book blogger from Singapore!
    This looks like a really great book! I guess i'll have to go pick up book one first then! :)
    It's nice to meet you btw, your blog is beautiful! ^.^ Just followed your blog and on bloglovin'! Looking forward to your updates!!

    ♡,
    Yuki- http://utterlybooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to read the first book in this series but keep forgetting! I'll definitely need to try and get to it before this one comes out :)

    -- Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one, but I hope you enjoy it! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete