Monday, October 5, 2015

Quotetastic Mondays: Illuminae by Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)

I am only barely touching the very beginning of this novel but I can already tell I'm going to love. I am slowly, falling in love with the concept and the characters. Here are two of the quotes I've come across so far that have tickled me :)

“I am frequently underestimated. I think it's because I'm short.” 


"You're really bad at this chum. Like, if Bad was a sport, you could Bad for your planet."

Can't wait to finish this and share my review with you guys!

15 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your review for this one! Thanks for that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha love both of those quotes! I am looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to this one! Everyone seems to be talking about it! Great quotes, too!

    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to read this one! Absolutely LOVE Amie Kaufman!

    ~Cari @ My Addiction: Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be the first book I've read of hers!

      Delete
  5. Love it! I can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I instantly knew what book you were talking about when I saw the word Chum. Like I was just scrolling and saw the word chum and was like "Illuminae!!". I love books that have their own lingo :)

    ReplyDelete