Thursday, August 6, 2015

That's What HE Said Thursday #1: Morpheus, The Splintered Series


That's what HE said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted at Chapter Break where you post a favorite line of a book boyfriend to his girl. It's the perfect meme to share all those awesome quotes!

Morpheus, The Splintered Series by A.G. Howard

“Shh." I squeeze his hand. His palm feels clammy. "We have to keep it down, okay? We don't want my dad coming in."

He grits his teeth against more shivers. "Always knew I'd end up in your bed . . . and hear you say those words one day." He manages a smirk.

Jeb snarls. "Unbelievable. Even when he's at death's door he's a tool." He arranges a pillow beneath Morpheus's neck. "Why don't you keep your mouth shut while we help you."

Morpheus laughs weakly, his skin flashing with blue light. "What say Alyssa"--his breath rattles--"give my mouth something else to do?” 
― A.G. HowardUnhinged

Morpheus has such a smart mouth, I love him! I cannot wait to read Ensnared.


12 comments:

  1. I actually like Morpheus and his smart mouth. Not so much anything else, though...

    Fabulous quote, Iazmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this series! Thanks for sharing this and reminding me why I feel in love with it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series has been on my TBR for a while. Thanks for sharing, also this meme sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I don't know about this series. Will check it out now. And love this meme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's totally fun. Hope you check it out!

      Delete
  5. I have nominated you for an award!

    http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/2015/08/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha Morpheus. I like him but I have yet to continue on with Unhinged!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morpheus angered me. Lol. Sorry. He's a manipulative bastard.

    ReplyDelete