Saturday, August 22, 2015

Stacking The Shelves, #54

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing books you've added to your shelves be it physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a  physical store, or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks.

As I'm trying to get a majority of reviews done, my stacking the shelves will be light for a bit--let's hope. Lol. My only additions for the week:




11 comments:

  1. I have I Crawl Through It and I can't wait to read it. I think it looks really good! You'll have to let me know your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw I crawl through it recently Looks good! Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Dead House and it was...interesting. I still don't know what to think about it so I cant' wait for you to read it and to get your take on it.
    Congrats on the books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dead House was awesome and I really enjoyed it. I hope you will love it as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Dead House looks so creepy. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dead House sure does look creepy! I hope you enjoy your books girl and finally get caught up! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Dead House looks creepy! I'll be on the look out for your reviews on these. Happy reading, Jaz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get some reviews done too...but I need to do the reading first! Eek! I hope you enjoy your two new reads. :)

    ReplyDelete