MID YEAR BOOK FREAK OUT TAG--TAGGED BY THE LOVELY LUCY OVER AT THINGS LUCY READS!
1. Best Book You've Read So Far in 2015
Hands down, The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon
2. Best Sequel You've Read so Far in 2015
Unhinged by A.G. Howard
3. New Release You Haven't Read Yet but Want To
The Deal by Elle Kennedy, I haven't heard a single bad thing about this book!
4. Most Anticipated Release For The Second Half of the Year
The Girl in The Spider's Web
5. Biggest Disappointment
Hello I Love You by Katie M. Stout, just no.
6. Biggest Surprise
Drawn by Chris Ledbetter. My expectations weren't high, I didn't know what to expect--but I loved it!
7. Favorite New Author (Debut To You)
Amy Harmon--She pulls at my heartstrings like no other. Loving her!
8.Newest Fictional Crush
Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses
I like my fic boyfriends, sarcastic, and smart a**y.
9.Newest Favorite Character
Nixy Bauer from The Leveller by Julia Durango
Nixy was feisty, fun, and I rooted for her the whole way.
10. Book That Made You Cry
The Song of David by Amy Harmon. It's a real tear jerker.
11. Book That Made You Happy
Wicked Charms (Lizzy and Diesel, # 3) by Janet Evanovich. It gave me the laughs I needed when I needed it--which made me happy.
12. Favorite Book To Film Adaptation
I got nothing.
13. FavoriteReview You've Written This Year
Ugh, I always think they need work, do I have to choose?
14. Most Beautiful Book You've Bought This Year So Far.
Uh, Velvet. I love the feel of it, in my hands--and I like the way the font wraps around the arm of the featured girl. That counts, right?
15. What Book(s) Do You Need To Read by The End of The Year.
If you want to do this tag, feel free. I don't really want to tag anyone specifically.