Monday, August 10, 2015

Mid Year Book Freak Out Tag

MID YEAR BOOK FREAK OUT TAG--TAGGED BY THE LOVELY LUCY OVER AT THINGS LUCY READS!

1. Best Book You've Read So Far in 2015
Hands down, The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon

2. Best Sequel You've Read so Far in 2015
Unhinged by A.G. Howard

3. New Release You Haven't Read Yet but Want To
The Deal by Elle Kennedy, I haven't heard a single bad thing about this book!

4. Most Anticipated Release For The Second Half of the Year
The Girl in The Spider's Web

5. Biggest Disappointment
Hello I Love You by Katie M. Stout, just no.

6. Biggest Surprise
Drawn by Chris Ledbetter. My expectations weren't high, I didn't know what to expect--but I loved it!

7. Favorite New Author (Debut To You)
Amy Harmon--She pulls at my heartstrings like no other. Loving her!

8.Newest Fictional Crush
Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses
I like my fic boyfriends, sarcastic, and smart a**y.

9.Newest Favorite Character
Nixy Bauer from The Leveller by Julia Durango
Nixy was feisty, fun, and I rooted for her the whole way.

10. Book That Made You Cry
The Song of David by Amy Harmon. It's a real tear jerker.

11. Book That Made You Happy
Wicked Charms (Lizzy and Diesel, # 3) by Janet Evanovich. It gave me the laughs I needed when I needed it--which made me happy.

12. Favorite Book To Film Adaptation
I got nothing.

13. FavoriteReview You've Written This Year
Ugh, I always think they need work, do I have to choose?

14. Most Beautiful Book You've Bought This Year So Far.
Uh, Velvet. I love the feel of it, in my hands--and I like the way the font wraps around the arm of the featured girl. That counts, right?

15. What Book(s) Do You Need To Read by The End of The Year.

If you want to do this tag, feel free. I don't really want to tag anyone specifically.













17 comments:

  1. I am so happy you love Amy Harmon!!! She is one of my faves. You need to go and read them all! Hello, I Love You seemed to disappoint so many!! I still may read it but it dropped so far on my TBR - Fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she's amazing. I am planning on reading all of her books!

      Delete
  2. Love it! I can't wait to read The Deal either - all I've heard are seriously amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh fun tag! Really need to read The Law of Moses. Bah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! The Law of Moses! Diverse books ftw! I will read more Amy Harmon books. :) Her writing style is so beautiful! I also agree with The Girl in the Spider's Web. I need more Salander and Blomkvist :D I hope it's good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun tag and I love all your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers! And when I read Rhysand I may have swooned a bit (a lot). I read The Deal a while ago and it was a cute NA read - I hope you like it! And lol yes I think the font wrapping around the girl's arm counts :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen Velvet everywhere but I've never picked it up bcause the book seems so small. It's so tiny and I didn't know if the story could be carried out with that size. Glad u said that and included in this tag though. GOnna try to pick it up soon!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading ACOTAR right now, not a fan of Rhysand so i'm waiting on his big MOMENT! Thanks for doing the tag :)

    Btw: I nominated you in The Blogger Recognition Award!!
    http://thingslucyreads.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to meet Rhysand! (And to buy ACOTAR lol). Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your list! I remember reading about some of your reviews about some of these books, like The Law of Moses and I do remember how much you loved it. :) I'm going to have to go add it to my pile. NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read Amy Harmon, but now I want to!! Going to go check her out now!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I don't read Law of Moses soon I'm going to be all types of pissed lol. I decided to keep reading arcs so that I can free up a bunch of space next month to pick up that and Crown Of Midnight! This tag looks like so much fun, but for some reason I'm always so damn lazy when it comes to doing them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh...please read 'The Deal'...please please please... I love this book. I have a king size crush on its hero - Garrett! I am sure you would love him and this book too!
    And I am definitely going to check out 'The Law of Moses' - it goes to my TBR :)

    Nita@ www.book-choose.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I recently got Law of Moses (based on your review, by the way!) but I haven't read it yet. I will soon!

    The Deal…READ IT!!!! I loved it so much. One of the few NA books that I gave 5 stars to. I can't wait to hear what you think about it!

    Hello, I Love You…I've had the ARC of this for forever, but I haven't read many positive reviews so I keep putting off reading it. Since it's an ARC, though, I'm going to have to power through. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised since my expectations are so low?

    Fun post! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete