Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday, #30

BLURB

This fall, Lisbeth Salander and Mikael Blomkvist return in the highly anticipated follow-up to Stieg Larsson's THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNET'S NEST

In this adrenaline-charged thriller, genius-hacker Lisbeth Salander and journalist Mikael Blomkvist face a dangerous new threat and must again join forces.

Late one night, Blomkvist receives a phone call from a trusted source claiming to have information vital to the United States. The source has been in contact with a young female super hacker—a hacker resembling someone Blomkvist knows all too well. The implications are staggering.

Blomkvist, in desperate need of a scoop for Millennium, turns to Lisbeth for help. She, as usual, has her own agenda. In The Girl in the Spider's Web, the duo who thrilled 80 million readers in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest meet again in an extraordinary and uniquely of-the-moment thriller.

Why I'm Waiting: I loved all of the Millenium series books! I tried to read all of them in one sitting. I am really hoping that this author holds true to Larsson's genius and continues this series with the same flair. I honestly can't wait!

10 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this book! The Millenium series was amazing. I hope that Lagercrantz will do justice to Larsson's work :)

    Aeriko @ http://thereadingarmchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there was another book! I hope you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my totally missed that someone else was continuing this. Super excited now - Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover looks amazing. Why haven't I heard of this book yet?

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read these books. I'm not giving up hope, though. I keep seeing myself enjoying these when I'm retired with plenty of time on my hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard that someone was continuing this series. I'll have to wait for reviews because I'm skeptical, but I did love the series. Great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLD THE HELL UP? WHO IS THIS MAN CONTINUING THE SERIES???? I have to pick this up girl. I absolutely loved the trilogy, so I'm excited we're getting another book. I had no clue about this Jaz AHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the first book here to read and I really should crack it open. I know it deals with some tough ass stuff, but heard it is done well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first book in this series was actually my first Adult book! I never actually followed up on the series, but I probably should. I hope this one lives up to your expectations.

    ReplyDelete