Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday, #29

BLURB (Goodreads)
Romeo and Juliet meets The Godfather in the second instalment of Catherine Doyle's Blood for Blood series.

Sophie's life has been turned upside-down, and she's determined to set things right. But Nic, the Falcone brother who represents everything she's trying to forget, won't give up on their love - and it's Luca's knife she clutches for comfort. Soon another mafia clan spoils the fragile peace - and with her heart drawn in one direction and her blood in another, Sophie's in deeper than ever.
 

Why I'm waiting: I enjoyed book one. I wasn't blown away by the book but I dug the brothers, and the romance.

11 comments:

  1. Ohh I've been meaning to read book one of this series so I'll have to try and read it before this one comes out :)

    -- Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't heard of this series. Hope you enjoy this one when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the covers match! I have yet to try the first book but I really want to! Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard to resist a forbidden romance! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I won a copy of Vendetta that I never picked up. Maybe when this one comes out, it will give me the motivation to read them both.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  6. This series looks so interesting. I definitely want to try it out now. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one girl! Loving the cover as well. ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this series but I may have to check it out! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this series. I might have to look into it
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw Vendetta around and really wanted to read it but I heard the MC was sort of hard to like so I've stayed away but the premise of these books still really makes me want to pick them up! I might have to, despite some of the nay-sayers of them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete