Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday, #28

BLURB

Meet Hwa. One of the few in her community to forego bio-engineered enhancements, she’s the last truly organic person left on the rig. But she’s an expert in the arts of self-defense, and she’s been charged with training the Family’s youngest, who has been receiving death threats – seemingly from another timeline. 


Meanwhile, a series of interconnected murders threatens the city’s stability – serial killer? Or something much, much worse...?

Why I'm waiting: Interconnected murders, and serial killers. I realize how that makes me sound but although the blurb is pretty concise I'm excited about it!

13 comments:

  1. Ooo, I like that cover... And the fact the character's name doesn't sound Caucasian at all. :D

    Great pic, Jazmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO This sounds super awesome! I'm loving the creepy feel I'm getting from the blurb. And holy cow, that cover is super cool! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashtyn! I definitely can't wait to check it out!

      Delete
  3. I love the cover, the bio, the serial killer angle... *drools* instant ADD TO GOODREADS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick! This one looks really good! I love the fact that she's "the last organic person left on the rig." Something about that just sounds so cool!

    Thanks for sharing! Definitely adding this to my watch list.

    Amelia | The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Defintely sounds interesting!!! Love the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this one before, but my interest is piqued. Not a whole lot of information given in that blurb, huh? Not sure what to expect front this one. Great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete