Saturday, July 4, 2015

Stacking The Shelves, #48

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing books you've added to your shelves be it physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a  physical store, or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks.

I know. I know. But, my girls over at Fangirl Confessions, and Mischievous Reads, and myself thought it would be amusing to read and react to Grey. For those of you that frequent my blog, and have for some time, know that I am in fact a FSOG fan but--even I can note how absurd this books seems. I've seen the initial reactions and like the masochist I am--I thought it would be fun to buddy read this! So, look forward to a fun review for this one!

Daughter of Deep Silence Carrie Ryan
Breakway by Kat Spears
Here Be Dragons by Sarah Mussi
Abandon Meg Cabot

7 comments:

  1. It looks like you have picked up some great books! Looking forward to that Grey reaction lol.
    Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally want to see your thoughts on Grey! I have seen Breakaway show up on some hauls and it looks pretty good. Daughter of Deep Silence is another one I want to read at some point - Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a Fifty Shades fan, I have mixed feelings about Grey, but I still want to read it! Looking forward to your review!

    Cheryl @ I ♥ Fictional People

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I can't wait to read that review! I have not read the books and I'm not a hater, but I'm curious to read everybody else's opinion about it. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm one of the few people who have never read 50 Shades. But I hope Grey is entertaining!

    Breakaway sounds really good, hope you like it! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with Grey! That's all, I mean you need lots of luck while reading this book! And don't get off with the usage of too many "d**k" word! Since Grey thinks with his "d**k" all through out the book! I've read the book, I mean couldn't finish reading it and like you, I too am a huge fan of FSOG! :(

    ReplyDelete