Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stacking The Shelves, #43

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing books you've added to your shelves be it physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a  physical store, or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks.

My best friend's cat seems to always want to be in my physical hauls.

A special thanks to Merit Press, St. Martin's Press, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Books for Young Readers for these review copies. 

The picture is a little blurry but above is 

Brutal Youth Anthony Breznican
Mechanica Betsey Cornwell
Sugar Diedre Riordan Hall
Who R U Really? Margo Kelly
Alice in Wonderland High Rachel Shane
We Will be Crashing Shortly Hollis Gillespie
Crossing into Brooklyn Mary Ann McGuigan

What'd you get this week?

10 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these books but they sound good. I look forward to seeing what you think of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books are all new to me but the titles sound very intriguing. I will be looking forward to your reviews! :)

    Check out my Weekly Wrap Up here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too familiar with any of these, to be honest. I hope you'll enjoy them, nonetheless. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these. Not sure if I recognize the spines though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got Brutal Youth too! It sounds great, and the cover is so cool. Enjoy your books!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Alice in Wonderland High! Hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great book haul this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul this week, I hope you have fun reading them! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Who R U Really! I hope you like it as well! Great haul! You're cat is adorable :D

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your book haul looks awesome - I received Brutal Youth in the mail as well, i look forward to reading your reviews.<3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete