Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday, #20


From Sara Shepard, author of the #1 New York Times bestselling Pretty Little Liars series, comes the shocking sequel to The Perfectionists—with an ending you'll have to read to believe!

Mackenzie, Ava, Caitlin, Julie, and Parker have done some not-so-perfect things. Even though they all talked about killing rich bully Nolan Hotchkiss, they didn't actually go through with it. It's just a coincidence that Nolan died in exactly the way they planned . . . right? Except Nolan wasn't the only one they fantasized about killing. When someone else they named dies, the girls wonder if they're being framed. Or are they about to become the killer's next targets? 

Why I'm waiting: I want to know who the heck killed Nolan, if it's Shepard's normal style I may not find out in this book--but I hope to enjoy it nonetheless.

7 comments:

  1. I've never read Sara Shepard, although I loved the TV show The Lying Game! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked that show. It was too bad it got canceled mid season.

      Delete
  2. I read the Pretty Little Liars series but have not read this new series by Sara Shepard. What did you think of the first book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it. It was definitely intriguing but my only hope is that it doesn't drag on for twenty books before I discover what's really going on.

      Delete
  3. I didn't want to read The Perfectionists until I confirmed that it was actually a two book series. Will definitely read both of these if it turns out to be the last one!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Em @ The YA Book Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything that this author has written but I really like the cover of this book! I'm considering picking up the first one and trying it out :)

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one before, but it does sound intriguing - hope you enjoy it once you get your hands on it :) <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete