Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stacking The Shelves, #37


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing books you've added to your shelves be it physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks.

Happy Saturday!  Unfortunately I was let go from my job and I needed a pick me up, so I grabbed some books I've been pining over but was too afraid to spend money on. I know, it's backwards but it made happy.


I was super excited to grab Girl on The Train, and I am Her Revenge--I can't wait to dig into them!

I also grabbed a compilation of Jane Austen's books, Confess, and the paperback edition of The Queen of Tearling--and yes, that cat is real. :D It's my best friend's cat, Tigger. She obviously wanted to be apart of this week's, Stacking The Shelves.

I also was invited to review, I Am The Traitor by Allen Zadoff, thanks Little Brown Books!

BTW, if you haven't read Bad Romeo yet (which is by far one of my favorite reads of last year--it's on sale for 1.99 on Kindle, I implore you to read it. If you don't like New Adult, this book will change your mind. I feel that strongly about it.

6 comments:

  1. I Am Her Revenge sounds really good, it's on my TBR. I loved Queen of the Tearling and I liked Confess. Ok, I'll try Bad Romeo, although I really getting tired of NA. But I will still read it if someone recommends a particular book. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read The Girl on The Train a few weeks ago! It is a great read! I suggest you read it when you have a few hours to spare though, because once you get into it you won't be able to stop! Happy reading!

    Em @ The YA Book Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Girl on The Train! I've been hoping to get that but when I was finally settled to buy it, the bookstore run out of stocks.. and I was like WHEN!? and they were like, We're sorry we don't know yet. :( I've read good things about The Queen of Tearling.. Hope you enjoy your new books. Have a great weekend, Jazmen! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books. Bad romeo looks great!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. The KITTY!! Awwww :) I keep meaning to read the Unknown Assassin series and I haven't gotten around to it yet but it looks really good! Happy reading!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful kitty! ❤ Thanks for the Bad Romeo heads-up, I bought meself a copy *cheers*. I haven't read Confess yet but I can't wait to hear what you think of it. ;)

    ReplyDelete