Saturday, March 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves, #35


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing books you've added to your shelves be it physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks.

I had no qualms on book buying and borrowing this week but I have good reason. In NY, there's sometimes a book sale at one of the local libraries. It's usually once or twice a year. I never get to go because I often miss it. But, this year I made it and I walked away with 8 books.

BOOK SALE HAUL
Identical Ellen Hopkins
Heist Society
Sean Griswold's Head
The Summer I Turned Pretty
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
Bloodlines
Allegiant
Tiger's Curse

I ran into the dollar store the other day, seen this book, remembered I wanted to read it and grabbed it. When I got home I discovered it was signed and had a signed bookmark inside. Score!

I also grabbed some books from the library, as if I needed something else to read.


Happy reading and have a good weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome stack. I love book sales. It's always awesome when you can get a book on sale for a buck and then it's signed.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome haul! I've been trying to get Sin Eater's Daughter at the library but it's always checked out when I go :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stack of books there! I love going to book sales! The Sin Eaters Daughter has such a gorgeous cover and it sounds really good!

    Em @ The YA Book Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I've been dying to read I am the Mission after finishing Boy Nobody (or whatever title it's going by now, it's changed titles like three times.) So cool that your cover of Renegade was signed! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heist Society is amazing just like every Ally Carter book is. I hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *fangirling squeal* I have most of these on my TBR and they look so amazing with their beautiful covers! I'm so excited for you to read them!

    By the way, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! I thought you deserved it because your posts are so awesome and you seem like such a nice person! Thank you for doing what you do! :)

    Here is my post: http://booksoffascination.blogspot.com/2015/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some nice books you got! I never read any of them but I know some, like Sean Griswold's Head (it's on my tbr but I never found the book), Allegiant (I try to read it once but someone spoil the end for me and I lost interest), Bloodlines, and Tiger's Curse.

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone ruined the ending of Allegiant for me too but I feel like I owe it to myself to complete this series!

      Delete
  8. Whoa! Sweet book haul! That's the awesome thing about libraries, so many amazing sales. Reminds me when I went to Seattle's library, they had tons of amazing books for a dollar or two. I miss going to a library and squealing about all the books. Hope I get to travel to the US this summer. *crossing fingers*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to come out here and get some book shopping done!

      Delete
  9. Lot's of good looking books this week.

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete