Friday, March 27, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday--BEA

Question of the Week:
Have you ever been to BEA? If not, what's stopping you? If you have, what was your best experience there? - Suggested by The Paperback Princess

I have lived in New York City for the entirety of my life aside from the two years I've spent in Atlanta--and I have never been to BEA. I've always been a reader but until I've started blogging, I knew nothing about BEA. I am saddened by all that I have missed especially being so close. But, this year is my year! *fingers crossed* Only life can get in my way and stop me.  I hope to see some of you there! 


9 comments:

  1. Followed back via GFC

    I love NYC so much I wish I could live there someday! Hope you get to go to BEA this year!

    Jocelyn @ Jooniel Obsesses over Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping you make it to BEA this year. New bloglovin' follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! I hope you get to go this year and I can meet you in person! BEA is amazing, especially meeting fellow bloggers.
    Happy FF! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get to go! I hope that once I have enough time and money, I can one day go! Old follower!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. Lucky you! Even I didn't what BEA was. But even if I do know about it now, I can't go. I live a long long way from America and so the expenses. New follower via GFC and check out my very first FF here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to BEA. It's way too expensive. I hope you have fun when you go!
    New GFC & BlogLovin follower.
    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/feature-follow-friday-bea-attendance.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/03/feature-follow-6-lets-talk-about-our.html
    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been either, I hope you get to go soon! As for me, only time can tell!

    New GFC and Bloglovin follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'd probably go if I lived in New York. Then again, I still haven't been to Otakon and I've only been to Baltimore Comic Con once and I live right there. :P

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete