Sunday, February 15, 2015

So Not on Hiatus.

Hey all!

Happy Valentines Day, and all that cutesy stuff. I know I've been kind of m.i.a. but I am so not on hiatus. My computer charger decided to die this week, and I had to replace it, and now I'm back in business--sort of. I've not been reading all that much. Just in bits and pieces but I should be back to reading full time now, so I can actually continue to call this a book review blog. Thanks for hanging in there and checking in, if you have. (If you have, I love ya!)

I did pick up a new book this week, Grift, by Jason Mosberg.

 I'll be digging into it very soon. See you with a review soon, or some other book related post. Happy reading, happy sunday and tata for now! <3

Enjoy this gif, on your way out.



6 comments:

  1. LOL Welcome back sorry your computer charger decided to die. Wait.... is that the guy from Blue's Clues?? omg I remember him :p

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're back! We all need a break every once in awhile. Looking forward to your upcoming posts! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Steve! Lol. Glad you're back, and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete