TOP TEN BOOKS I'D LOVE TO READ WITH MY BOOKCLUB
1. When I was Puerto Rican by Esmeralda Santiago
I needed to read this book for a course and I just found it so compelling that I went ahead and bought all of the other books. It is a memoir, so it is a true story, and it comes in three parts. It'd be nice to discuss this outside of the classroom.
2. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
I just loved this book and would love the chance to share it with a group of people.
3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Because, wow, because, Noah.
4. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
This story is something else, definitely discussion worthy.
5. The Shack by W.M. Paul Young
Amazing, amazing read, life changing!
6. Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson
7. The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
8. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
This is a fantastic series, that touches on a lot of issues, and it'd make for great discussion.
9.Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
For obvious reasons, this book would make for interesting discussion.
10. The Bread Givers by Anzia Yezierska