Saturday, January 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves, #29



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing books you've added to your shelves be it physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks. 

This book showed up on my doorstep this week, and I just couldn't even...I already started it. I couldn't resist.

Thanks St. Martin's Press!

7 comments:

  1. The cover looks so amazing...omgerd!! You're so lucky DD:::

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is gorgeous! I hadn't heard of this one!
    Thanks for sharing, hope you are enjoying it!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I LOVE that cover! Bookish surprises in the mail are so awesome :D Hope you love it!

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for this one to come out before reading the first, but I've heard great things…have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of that one before but it looks fantastic!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH!!! I'm so jealous!! I cannot wait to get my hands on that book! I hope you have a blast reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That book is so pretty! You always remind me that I need to read Bad Romeo. Soon! ;D

    ReplyDelete