• Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join any time.
• The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library. Twelve should be easy, that’s one a month. While twelve is the minimum, there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
• Any format will work for this challenge (print, ebook or audio) as long as you checked it out from the library it counts.
• Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
• Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
• To join this challenge, grab the 2015 Snagged @ The Library Reading Challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads (so as long as you have a dedicated shelf and Felicia has created a Goodreads group), Shelfari (I’ve created a Shelfari group. You can join and post your progress within the group), or BookLikes, etc., for the 2015Snagged @ The Library Reading Challenge. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
1. Dewey Decimal--Read 12 books
2. Thrifty Reader--Read 24 books
3. Overdrive Junkie--Read 36 books
4. Stalking the Bookstacks--Read 50+ books
I'm aiming for Level 4: Stalking the Bookstacks 50+ books.
I love the library so I frequent there as often as possible. Join in and support your local library, it might be the only place someone gets to read. So borrow, and help keep it open!