Top TEN Tuesday 2015 Goals
1. Expand my readership and gain more followers--This is a goal most of us bloggers want to achieve on the regular, so this is nothing new.
2. Read between 150-200 books, I read just a tad over 150 this year, but I started out with a 200 goal, so I hope I can actually make it this coming year.
3. Do more discussion posts--I really like discussing things with you guys and I want to do more of it.
4. Go to BEA. I have been living in NYC my entire life and have never been, this is my year! I am so in there!
5. Read Harry Potter--I can't promise I'll become a Potterhead but I finally want to dive into this series.
6. Clear out my Netgalley and Edelweiss review lists.--I won't even discuss how many books I have to review for each account but I want to get through them, and not request so many books. Getting through it might be easier than me actually not requesting so many books. :P
7. Read more classics--I want to work my way through some classics.
8. Expand my social network in relation to this blog.
9. Read more books I want to read--It is so easy to get caught up in review books but I want to read more of the books on my TBR.
10. Blog more frequently--I'm going to aim for at least 5 days a week but every day would be cool!