Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday--2015 Goals--Bookish and Blogging


Top TEN Tuesday 2015 Goals

1. Expand my readership and gain more followers--This is a goal most of us bloggers want to achieve on the regular, so this is nothing new.

2. Read between 150-200 books, I read just a tad over 150 this year, but I started out with a 200 goal, so I hope I can actually make it this coming year.

3. Do more discussion posts--I really like discussing things with you guys and I want to do more of it.

4. Go to BEA. I have been living in NYC my entire life and have never been, this is my year! I am so in there!

5. Read Harry Potter--I can't promise I'll become a Potterhead but I finally want to dive into this series.

6. Clear out my Netgalley and Edelweiss review lists.--I won't even discuss how many books I have to review for each account but I want to get through them, and not request so many books. Getting through it might be easier than me actually not requesting so many books. :P

7. Read more classics--I want to work my way through some classics.

8. Expand my social network in relation to this blog.

9. Read more books I want to read--It is so easy to get caught up in review books but I want to read more of the books on my TBR.

10. Blog more frequently--I'm going to aim for at least 5 days a week but every day would be cool!

14 comments:

  1. Great list! I hope you come to BEA! I went last year and I definitely want to go back. It'd be great to meet you in person.

    I also want to read more from my NetGalley and Edelweiss as well as read more Classics. But seriously, Harry Potter is amazing! Great list.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to BEA too but I live in Canada so it's going to be a bit of a challenge to go :( I hope you enjoy Harry Potter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read more classics as well but sadly I'm barely motivated to do so. Each time I'd think about picking up a classic, my hand unconsciously move to YA books... I've also never read Harry Potter and honestly speaking, I'm still not considering it. Books about magics and wizards are not exactly my thing.

    Good luck with your 2015 goals! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not my thing either really but I want to give it a try. At least book one, we'll see from there.

      Delete
  4. Hope you enjoy Harry Potter! That's one of my favorite series. And good luck on all your goals! I also need to read more classics. I really enjoy them. They just take so long to read.

    Happy new year,
    Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I enjoy it too! Classics are really a bit hard to read but I wanna' give it a shot!

      Delete
  5. Once you read one classic is become really easy to read the rest of them! Harry Potter is fantastic and even if you dont like the books they movies are also great.
    Good luck with all your goals & Happy new year,
    Gabby @ Bookmarks & Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM GOING TO BEA. This means that you now HAVE to come haha. And oh wow you haven't read Harry Potter yet! I hope you end up liking the series when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope 2015 is better for everyone! Yes must read HP books

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all fantastic goals! You should join us in the 2015 Discussion Challenge to help motivate you for #3! :-) You should definitely do BEA - I can't believe you live in New York and you haven't gone!! It's an amazing experience!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome goals! I believe in you, you got this!! I wish I could go to BEA and oh my gosh, girl, that's a ton of books! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! I would love to go to BEA, but I don't know if it'll ever happen. It seems like so much fun but also…those lines!!! I hate waiting in line for anything, so I can't imagine spending days basically waiting in line. But meeting authors and getting free books…how fun would that be?? ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started Harry Potter last year and definitely plan to finish it early in 2015. I'm also trying to get my review copies read - I only have five right now, which is pretty good, but I'm trying to get it to where I only have 1-2 at a time. Good luck with your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete