Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Most Anticipated Reads for 2015

When I think about the books that are coming in 2015, I literally shimmy with excitement. This year was pretty meh for me so I'm hoping to make up for it in 2015. Let's start with my most anticipated read:

A sumptuous and epically told love story inspired by A Thousand and One Nights

Every dawn brings horror to a different family in a land ruled by a killer. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, takes a new bride each night only to have her executed at sunrise. So it is a suspicious surprise when sixteen-year-old Shahrzad volunteers to marry Khalid. But she does so with a clever plan to stay alive and exact revenge on the Caliph for the murder of her best friend and countless other girls. Shazi's wit and will, indeed, get her through to the dawn that no others have seen, but with a catch . . . she’s falling in love with the very boy who killed her dearest friend.

She discovers that the murderous boy-king is not all that he seems and neither are the deaths of so many girls. Shazi is determined to uncover the reason for the murders and to break the cycle once and for all.

I'm super excited for this one. I really hope it lives up to my expectations. I really really do.
1. An Ember in the Ashes Sabaa Tahir
2. I Am The Traitor Allen Zadoff
3. The Sin Eater's Daughter Melinda Salisbury
4. The Devil You Know Trish Doller
5. Hold Me like a Breath Tiffany Schmidt
6. Crash Eve Silver
7. Pretending to be Erica Michelle Painchaud
8. Sweet Emmy Laybourne
9. I Am her Revenge Meredith Moore

6 comments:

  1. SO there with you in the excitement for I Am The Traitor. That one if going to be EPIC. I can just FEEL it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got an ARC of The Devil You Know in the mail from Bloomsbury! Super excited for it! I am also really looking forward to Pretending to be Erica and An Amber In The Ashes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope it's as good as I think it will be.

      Delete
  3. The Sin Eater's Daughter sounds so good! :) I agree! My body is ready! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg The Wrath and The Dawn!!! I must get that book too, thanks for bringing it to my radar! :)

    ReplyDelete