Thursday, November 20, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday--An Ad Listing for a Co-Blogger

Question of the Week: Create an ad listing all the qualities and qualifications of your perfect co-blogger. - Suggested by Girl of 1000 Wonders

Wanted: Co-Blogger
A Female or Male with a dry sense of humor and a strong grasp on grammar. Perfect grammar is not a requirement.
Someone who is a ravenous reader that adores all genres but has a special love for Young Adult and/or New Adult.
 Able to express thoughts in a detailed and clear fashion.
Some HTML experience as well as light Adobe Photoshop capabilities. A bonus not a requirement.
Is comfortable NOT being in charge.
Opinionated and sassy without being rude.
Someone who is fun and will enjoy contributing not only reviews but fun book related posts.

I've never thought about having a co-blogger but if I found someone who fit this criteria or at least close to this I would probably consider it.

I can't wait to see all of your posts!~
 

14 comments:

  1. Hahaha..This looks just like a ready ad waiting to be published in the newspaper! So cool..:)
    Old Follower

    My FF
    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ad! Especially the part about being opinionated and sassy. It made me giggle.

    New follower on bloglovin' :)

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Opinionated and sassy without being rude." This is something I regretfully fail at EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Even so, your list of qualifications is great! " Able to express thoughts in a detailed and clear fashion." Is a huge one for me; although, I didn't list it on mine :P

    New follower on Bloglovin :)

    Sparrow’s Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot of requirements. I specially like being opinionated and sassy :)
    New Bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opinionated without being rude: a very important requirement.
    New GFC follower :)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. If one day you decide you want one at least you know exactly what you are looking for.Thank you for sharing. New follower My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn it! I'm not sassy at all, and definitely can't use photoshop. How about Paint, eh? Lol. Great ad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm still learning Photoshop but it's far easier than it seems. I promise. :)/ Thanks!

      Delete
  8. I really have to figure out how to use photoshop! That is definitely an awesome quality to have as a blogger! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I have the same requirements from a coblogger. I'm pretty laid back about a lot of stuff and I lucked out finding a coblogger that's pretty chill and understands basic grammar.

    Old follower
    Jessi @ The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grammer! I never thought of that. Probably because my grasp on it is not that firm. Haha. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an old follower.
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, fun! This requirements sound awesome! I've played with the idea of having a co-blogger, especially in the last few months with college taking up a lot of my time.

    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha this is hilarious XD I love the list ;) "Is comfortable NOT being in charge"

    I was so nervous when I put out an ad for co-bloggers. 0_0 But they're great so there's no worries :D

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete