Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Characters I Would Want to be on Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, the fun costumes, and oh yeah, it's my birthday! 

Here are my top ten choices for character Halloween costumes:

1. Katniss Everdeen. Yes her look is a tad dated if you're thinking in terms of how new it is but I love her look and I'd be happy to wear her outfit for Halloween.

2.  Lola from Lola and the boy next door,  because I'd love any excuse to wear colored hair and a funky outfit.

3. Isabel, City of Bones series. Her outfits are simple but bad a** and I'd love to rock some runes.

4. Eleanor Fitt, Something Strange and Deadly series. The year is 1876 and I imagine corsets and large dresses. I think it'd be fun to wear.

5. Lisbeth Salander, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series--I'd be all over her look. I love a good rocker/grungy outfitt.

6. Jessamin, Illusions of Fate--I love that historical look. The colors would be rich and lush, and the outfits exaggerated and beautiful.

7. Hanna, Pretty Little Liars series--I love her style. Rocker, girly, all of the above and more. Her clothes are totally my style.

8. Gemma, Oh Yeah, Audrey. I like the idea of mimicking the iconic Breakfast at Tiffany's look. Actually I think I might do that one year.

9. Violet, The Jewel. I want to wear beautiful, glamorous gowns.

10. Spencer, The Pretty Little Liars series--I like her well put together, preppy look.

8 comments:

  1. I chose Lola too! I definitely want to try coloured hair ;)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. I also had Katniss. Lisbeth Salander would be fun, so would Eleanor Fitt! Any excuse to wear one of those gorgeous dresses!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, it would be so much fun to be Lola! You could just go absolutely crazy with that costume. So many opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Lola on my list too! Fantastic list, you picked some really great characters to dress up as like Eleanor, Katniss, and Izzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going from gorgeous ballgowns to black shadowhunter gear is a drastic difference but I definitely agree! I love this list <3

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/teaser-tuesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of being Katniss for halloween. You have given me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh…Isabel and Lola, either one would be really fun. Love Lola and her kooky outfits and yes, Isabel is a badass and it would be fun to pretend I could actually fight! :) ~Pam

    ReplyDelete