Saturday, October 4, 2014

Stacking The Shelves, # 20


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing books you've added to your shelves be it physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks.

This week's additions:
I got a little excited at the library this week and picked up a bunch of books--knowing full well I have tons to review. I can't be stopped.

From Top to Bottom:

My signed copy of Rush by Eve Silver I got for review. YAY!
Let's Get Lost
Subway Love
Breakfast Served Anytime
Not a Drop To Drink
Sway
Something Strange and Deadly
Don't Let Go

What's on your shelves this week?

14 comments:

  1. I really liked Let's Get Lost! All of the POV's worked so well. NADTD is fabulous, too!

    Hope you enjoy them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read, Not a Drop to Drink, and Let's get Lost! Lucky you :) Can't wait to read your reviews on these books!
    - Cambrie @ and so the book begins (http://andsothebookbegins.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash this week! I can't wait to read your thoughts about Let's Get Lost, I wonder if it's as good as they say. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I bought Not a Drop to Drink this week, too! (Only, I got the ebook version. I would have preferred a physical copy... but the ebook was on sale and I couldn't resist!) I've heard so many good things about it, and I really hope we both love it :D Have a great week, Jazmen, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, nice haul! I'm excited to see what you have to say about Sway! It definitely wasn't at all what I had expected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that's a good thing. I can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  6. I've had Rush on my Kindle forever, I still need to read it! Breakfast Served Anytime sounds good, I can't wait to read your review. I enjoyed Sway. Such a different read. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to read Rush and Let's Get Lost! Have you started on any of the books in your haul? I'm so jealous you have them haha. Happy reading :) Looking forward to your future reviews x

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul this week! I absolutely loved Not A Drop to Drink, such a brilliant book. I hope you enjoy all of your reads :)

    ReplyDelete