Friday, October 17, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!

 THANKS FOR THE NOMINATION SASSY AND DANGEROUS!
 Rules:

       1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
   2. Post the award's logo onto your blog.
            3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.
  4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 question


1. What are three books you love and three books you hate?
I love When I was Puerto Rican by Esmeralda Santiago, Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot, and Swimming Through Clouds by Rajdeep Paulus. I really don't want to say hate but I didn't like Water Wars by Cameron Stracher, The Different Girl by Gordon Dahlquist, and Cinderella's Dress by Shonna Slayton.

2. Do you have a favorite book cover? If so, what?
I absolutely love the Splintered cover by A.G. Howard. It is so vivid and detailed.

3. Have you read a book that you wanted to re-write? If so, why?
I wanted to re-write Gone Girl at one point but I wouldn't want to mess up what she's written.

4. In books, do you prefer the bad boy or the charming one?
I prefer bad boys--brooding, dark-eyed bad boys.

5. If you could save only three things from a burning house, what would you pick?
Family photo album, Laptop, Tablet.

6. What is your favorite movie and tv show?
Favorite movie--Shrek 
TV Show--Pretty Little Liars.

7. What country would you love to visit?
Paris, France hands down. I want to visit Paris super, super badly.

8. Who is your favorite blogger/youtuber? (Doesn't have to be about books)
I don't do booktube. I just don't have the patience a lot of the time to sit through the videos. I'm not impatient but I prefer to read it out. Some of my favorite bloggers are Pam from YAEscapeFromReality, Melissa over at The Reader and The Chef, the girls over at Xpresso Reads, Sandee from A Whimsical Reader, Andie from Metaphorical Musings, Olgia from Oranges Owls and Books. I can go on and on. I <3 bloggers!

9. What are some of your hobbies?
I love to create things, whether it be graphics or coming up with a way to change a shirt that has gone out of style. I love to be creative. I love to learn, so I do a lot of brain games, and taking quizzes online. And, of course reading. I spend a lot of time thinking about books, looking for books, adding to my TBR, etc.

10.  This one is important! Thor or Iron Man?
Can I honestly opt out of this one? I haven't seen either movie. Boo, hiss I know. I'll just go with Thor because, well, Chris Hemsworth.

Nominees:
Sandee, A Whimsical Reader
Ashtyn, Wonderland's Reader
Melissa, The Reader and The Chef
Pam, YAEscape From Reality
Czai, Blacksheep Project
Andie, Metaphorical Musings
Val, Innocent Smiley
Olgia, Oranges Owls and Books
Alex, The Book's Buzz
Missie, A Flurry of Ponderings

Questions:
1. Switch Ships: Choose two characters from two separate novels and mate them up. What two characters would make a great couple if they were in the same novel?

2. You're traveling, and you can ONLY take five of your favorite books, which are they?

3.  One overly hyped book, and one under hyped book.

4. Favorite book adaptation movie, if any.

5. Recommend three books, and explain why.

6. What bookish apps, places can you not live without?

7. You're teaching an english class, what three books would you have your students read?

8. Favorite fictional place/world.

9. Favorite snack.

10.  Favorite genre(s) and why?


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! This might take me a while though, cause classes happened and life is going on and I am not great at doing everything at once. But I will get around to it, I promise!
    Awww thanks for the mention :) You're the sweetest (along with awesome and fabulous!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to take your time. Have fun with it! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too much fun! Heck yes to the bad boys, they are my fave <3 Thanks for the nomination, I'll answer your fabulous questions soon but I'm afraid I don't know as many bloggers D: I'll work on that :)

    ReplyDelete