Friday, October 3, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday--Bookish Fashions


Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Question of the Week: Book looks - Your favorite fashions from the books you've read - Suggested by Go Book Yourself

Lola's fashion definitely stood out to me. With her crazy colored hair, and eclectic, funky, style--her fashion definitely stands out. I can always appreciate someone who is comfortable with who they want to be, no matter what anyone thinks. She gives off that kind of vibe.


The only character who's closet I would read would have to be Hanna's from Pretty Little Liars--I'm not too into the book series but the Hanna portrayed on the show definitely dresses in a way I can relate to. I love watching the show to see what new fashions she'll be rocking.

 

4 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Totally Lola. She has such a cute sense of style.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pick Lola! I have yet to read either books, so many good books and no time to read any of them!! I am a new GFC follower!!


    My FFF

    xx Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola's fashion is fantastic - it takes a lot of courage to stand out, and that's why I adored her character.

    Hana's outfits are always awesome. I wish I could have her whole wardrobe!

    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hoppin by! :-) Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic #FF

    New GFC, G+ & Pinterest follower.

    ReplyDelete