Saturday, September 20, 2014

Stacking The Shelves, # 19


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing books you've added to your shelves be it physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks.

This week's additions:

I am SO thrilled to be back near my favorite bookstore and library. I feel like I really just got back home. I'll now more than likely be able to pick up physical copies of books I haven't been able to previously. YAY!

The pic below was a gift. It's an actual book cut into my initial. While this may seem like a crime, and it is. I really thought it was cute. I can't wait until I get an office so I have somewhere to display it.
Borrowed/Bought/ For Review (In that order)
I was so excited to get to the library. I picked up Scandal and Hungry. I'm actually a little over 200 pages into #Scandal and I really like it.

I picked up Quarantine: The Saints for $5 dollars. Man I missed NY! I'm really excited to start this book because I've been pining for it for a while.

You, and H20. Thanks Atria Books, and Source Books!


6 comments:

  1. OMG OMG You're reading Scandal. One of my favorite contemporary books, you're in for a real treat! I love that J! Now I really want to butcher one of my books to make an A.

    Linky to my STS: http://thebooksbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-6-bookrave-signing.html

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read one book by Sarah Ockler and I really liked it so I need to read more. Can't wait to read your review of #Scandal! The J is really cute. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read Hungry and Quarantine for a while now, but they're nowhere to be found. Great haul! Totally digging that J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My library pretty much sucks, it's only small, so doesn't have much. :( IT IS A CRIME, haha, but it's so cute, so who cares? ;) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I don't think it's a crime. It depends on how bad the book was. XDDD! ;)

    I've heard pretty interesting things about SCANDAL. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think, too. :)

    Jules @ The Book of Jules

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgive you for that crime just because it looks so cute! :3

    I read the blurb of Hungry before and I don't find it pretty interesting. at all.. but maybe you can tell me if it's worth the read :)

    Hope you enjoy your new books! Happy Reading!

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete