Saturday, September 13, 2014

Stacking The Shelves, # 18


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing books you've added to your shelves be it physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks.

This week's additions:
I don't why I chose to purchase physical copies of books when I know I'm traveling today but I couldn't resist the prices. PS: I included the mug because, I just got it, and well isn't it cute?!
From Top to Bottom:
Elite
The One Kiera Cass

 From Top to Bottom:
Magnolia by Kristi Cook--Thanks for the recommendation, Ashtyn!
Ask Again Later Liz Czukas
Undead and Unworthy
Undead and Uneasy by Mary Janice Davidson

Enjoy your weekend and Happy reading!

8 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love The Selection series!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great stack! I personally haven't read the Selection yet, so tell me how the sequels for that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnolia sounds so cute! I requested it from the library so hopefully it will come soon. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jazmen! I've nominated you to do the Ten Book Challenge! Click here for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I've read good things about Magnolia. Hope you enjoy your new books! Happy reading! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the Selection books! Wishing you all the best with those. I tried to get back into them but wasn't able to. Waiting a little while longer before I finish the series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, Magnolia!! I really hope you like it! Also, ohymgosh, that is such an amazing mug! Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to read The Selection Series. They have such pretty covers *sigh*. Enjoy your awesome books! :)

    ReplyDelete