Monday, September 29, 2014

Seven Deadly Sins #BookTag--

Thanks for the tag, YA Escape From Reality!

GREED
What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?
My most inexpensive book is Looking For Alaska, I paid a dollar for it. Nope, I haven't read it. My most expensive book is Girls in White Dresses, I paid close to thirteen for that one.

WRATH
What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I don't really have a love/hate relationship with any author but I guess if I had to choose, it'd be Abbi Glines. I love to hate her work. I love some and hate the others.

GLUTTONY
What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?  
I don't re-read novels but I have read FSOG more than once, sue me!

SLOTH
What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
  Allegiant. It's a little bit of laziness and a little bit of not wanting it to endness.

PRIDE
What book do you talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?  
I don't have one of those kinds of books. I like to think I can sound intellectual without telling someone I read a certain kind of book.

LUST
What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?  
I love a sense of humor. I like dark hair and dark eyes. I like a brooding kind of character but I especially love sarcasm, and cockiness. I have issues. :P

ENVY
What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
The Retribution of Mara Dyer, of course!

TAGGING
Wonderland's Reader
The Book's Buzz
A Whimsical Reader
Metaphorical Musings

3 comments:

  1. Bahaha this is a tad entertaining :)
    And the Mara Dyer, yeah I understand that completely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mara Dyer, all time favorite of course! Thanks for tagging me. I've always wanted to do this tag, especially after reading Branded!!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mara Dyer!!! I can't wait for this book, but I'm nervous.

    Yes to sarcasm and cockiness! :) ~Pam

    ReplyDelete