Friday, September 5, 2014

Opposites Book Tag


First Book in Your Collection/Last Book You Bought
I've been a reader my entire life so if we're talking my very first book it would be little critters or Berenstein Bears. If we're talking YA that would be The Maze Runner.
Last Book I Bought: Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas--I literally cant wait to dig into that one.

A cheap book/ An Expensive Book
Cheap Book: Looking for Alaska: I paid a dollar for it. (I still haven't read it.)
Expensive Book: I think that would be Girls in white dresses. I paid at least 12 bucks for that one.

A book with a Male Protagonist/ One with a Female Protagonist
Male: Quarantine Lex Thomas
Female: Hunger Games

A Book you read fast/ A book that took you long to read
Fast: Wallbanger
Slow: Nightmare in Niceville--took me a couple of months to complete

Pretty cover/Ugly Cover
Pretty--Ugly( Thoughtless is not so much ugly as it is boring.)
The Banished cover is so amazing, so much detail.

A national Book/ An International Book 
International: I suppose for the international book I'll choose Die for Me because the book takes place in Paris, France. That's about as international as I can think about right now.
A National Book: I'll choose White Lines, since it takes place in New York, which is home, at least to me, and it's pretty national.

Fiction Book/ Non-Fiction Book
Fiction: I just randomly chose any book. I chose Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty because it's one of the newer books I'm looking to add to my shelves.
Non-Fiction Book: This is an easy one because When I was Puerto Rican by Esmeralda Santiago is hands down one of my favorite non-fiction reads. I read it for a class and I ran and looked for any of her other books. *Note* If by any chance you decide to read this I would highly suggest reading the other books. I just love her story.

A thin book/ A thick book
A thick book: The thickest book I own is Attrition: the first act of Penance it's 586 pages.
(It's very good, btw!)
A thin book: The Great Gatsby, this book is about 125 pages.

A book that made you happy/sad
Happy: Anna and the french kiss
Sad: Swimming Through Clouds (It had a sort of HEA ending but, I felt sad for the character mostly, and all she had to deal with.)

Male Protagonist/Female
 Male: The Maze Runner James Dasher
Female: The Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White 

Very (way too) romantic /Action book
I love romance so there's usually never too much of it for me.
I'll choose Ghost House since a lot of the focus was on romance both past, and present, and Boy Nobody for action because there was a lot of it.

4 comments:

  1. I love this book tag. I did it awhile ago, and while it took a long time, it was fun.

    I've had Girls in White Dresses on my TBR list for a while, and I recently found it on Book Outlet for like $3 so that was awesome. I wanted to buy it when it first came out, but it would have been over $20.

    The Opposites Book Tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag looks like a lot of fun! I loved the Die for Me series....

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this tag sounds like so much fun! I'm definitely going to have to do it myself sometime! I've been telling myself I'll read Looking For Alaska for so long but it just has not happened. I don't know if it ever will... hopefully! Also, YES!! So excited to read Dangerous Girls. I don't have it but it's high up on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I did this!
    http://www.awesomebookassessment.com/2015/02/opposites-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete