Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Non-Book Related Post---I have a nephew!

This is non-book related but I just can't help myself. My sister had her baby last night, so I now have a niece and a nephew. I haven't gotten the chance to meet him yet but I just cannot wait to meet him. He's a tiny one, only six pounds.  Of course, I think he's the cutest thing ever--but who doesn't think their baby/nephew/niece/etc isn't the cutest? I can't wait to share (force, if I must LOL) the love of reading (books) with him. I've already got my niece started so it's a given.


Onto book related news, I'm currently reading the Perfectionist by Sara Shepard. It definitely has her Pretty Little Liars flare.  I'm also reading You by Caroline Kepnes. It's creepy good. Can't wait to share my reviews with you guys. Until later...

17 comments:

  1. Aw, He's the cutest! Congratulations on your family's newest addition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I have two nephews and a niece and I love sharing how awesome reading is. A couple of days ago my 9 year old nephew asked if he could recommend me a book. Of course I have to read it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, of course! You have to read the book now!

      Delete
  3. What a sweetie! Love those fingers next to his face. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG HE IS SUCH A SQUISHY! SO CUTE

    I am very jealous of your new nephew! I have a baby cousin, but she lives too far away for me to see her all the time :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thanks! I haven't met him yet but I can't wait.

      Delete
  5. Aww!! He's so cute!! Congrats! And I definitely agree - gotta pass down the love of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations…he's soooo cute! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my cuteness! Congrats Jazmen, that's awesome news. <3 He has the handsome looks of a reader ;)

    ReplyDelete