Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mini Hiatus---sort of


 Hey all,

So here's the thing. I'm back in NY/NJ and going full speed ahead with finding employment. SO, I haven't done much reading. *GASP* I know. My priorities have shifted until I'm able to land solid employment. This does not at all mean I'm giving up blogging and/or reading. That would be a travesty and impossible.

 I cannot walk away from this, from you fabulous people. But as of lately I'm not able to post or review as frequently which sucks, but needs to be this way for awhile. I will probably post but it will be infrequent :( I appreciate each and every single one of you for your recent comments I am not ignoring you. I'm just busy, busy, yes that's it. I am still browsing your blogs when I can but it's slowing down.

I can't wait to share with you guys my next review, and to see all that you've all read, reviewed, bought, etc. 

Again, until the next post. 

Jazmen

8 comments:

  1. Good luck on finding a job Jazmen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is exciting! The whole moving and finding a job thing, not the you leaving for a bit thing :) I hope you find one quickly because your presence will definitely be missed here! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ashtyn! I hope to be back with a review soon!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to your review. Good luck with everything and I hope it all works out really soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Wishing you the best in the job hunt. We'll be waiting :)

    ReplyDelete