Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Top Ten Books I'd give to readers who've never read New Adult

1.  Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters
This book is dark, and erotic, and at times hard to read but this is hands down one of my favorite NA reads. I think it might have a lot to do with the fact that the main guy speaks French. I love the language. Q, *sigh*.
2. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Mcguire
Two Words. Travis Maddox.
3. Tangled by Emma Chase
This book is pretty funny, and the MC, Drew just, I just fell in love.
4. Easy by Tammara Webber
Jacqueline and Lucas. *sigh* You will love this story. This deals with a tough subject but it's just all around great.
5. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
This book is downright comical. Oh man, it's a laugh a minute.
6. Tragic by J.A. Hauss
A girl right out of foster care, and a male model meet in this spicy, sexy, novel.
7. Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
8. Losing It by Cora Carmack.
A virgin decides to deflower herself with a guy at a bar only to find out he's her new professor.
9.Bully by Penelope Douglas
10. Only For You by Genna Rulon
The banter and chemistry between the two main characters is just down right delicious. Loved it!


12 comments:

  1. Fantastic list! I chose this genre for my list, too. You have some interesting ones I haven't read yet, so I'm going over to Goodreads to add them now! Easy is one of my favorites of all time. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my topic today too :) We have three of the same, Beautiful Disaster, Easy and Losing It! I'm going to have to check out the rest on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Bully, Easy and Tangled!!!! I didn't like Beautiful Disaster tho :c And Drew Evans is just so *cackles* *swoons* Gotta check out the other NA books! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read Beautiful Disaster =( I won't be getting to it anytime soon but I still want to give it a try.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read Beautiful Disaster, Bully, and Easy! I have a lot of catching up to do considering I love New Adult so much! Hopefully I get around to read these other books soon!

    Ashtyn @ Wonderland’s Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been so curious about New Adult. To be 100% honest it sort of confuses me. I've heard good things about a lot of the books on your list. I'm planning to read White Hot Kiss by JLA in a few months as my first NA. Any thoughts on that one?
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to give some of those a try. I haven't been much into New Adult
    My TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2014/08/top-ten-books-for-people-who-have-never.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still being eased into the NA genre - I've only read a few so far. Nice list!

    My TTT's topic was fantasy - http://blueeyebooks.blogspot.com/2014/08/top-ten-tuesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not read a single NA book, and I'm glad you've listed out a couple, because I definitely want to get into it. I really want to read Easy, and Tears of Tess looks good (FRENCH GUY! YES)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read most of these, but I did love Easy and Losing It and I enjoyed Beautiful Disaster. I may have to check out Wallbanger, it does sound fun. Great list! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a New Adult reader, but my sister recommended Beautiful Disaster to me as well! I'll have to give it a go :)

    Check out my TTT!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Beautiful Disaster and Easy :) I will be checking out some of the others you listed :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete