Saturday, August 30, 2014

Stacking The Shelves, # 16


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing books you've added to your shelves be it physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks.

This week's additions:

I was able to score hardcover copies of both of these and I'm really excited because they were high up on my TBR. I'm holding off on reading them until I've settled in with my move and I can't wait!

What did you get this week?

9 comments:

  1. I GOT NOTHING THIS WEEK HAHAH. But Isla and We Were Liars??? I've heard so many good things about both of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. That could be a good thing. I hope these go well!

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy Isla!! I just finished it and it was so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I LOVED We Were Liars, such a great book. I can't wait to read Isla, so excited to get my hands on that one. I hope you enjoy them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, ISLA!!!! <3 <3 <3 Can't wait to hear that you loved it, hehe :) We Were Liars is on my wishlist too, must get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are AWESOME books! I'm really excited to see what you think of We Were Liars, especially! Nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I picked up Isla too. I heard mixed things about We Were Liars but I hope you like it!
    Happy reading & Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isla is so good!!!! It's my favorite of the three. And I'm reading We Were Liars soon since my book club is reading it. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. We Were Liars will not disappoint! It left me so emotional. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete