Thursday, August 7, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday--Social--izing


Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This week's question:
Social Share: What is your favorite social network and leave us a link so we can follow you.

Instagram is hands down my favorite social network. I share tons of book related pics and I've met some really great people on there.

http://www.instagram.com/obsessivecompulsivereader

I know that Instagram isn't computer friendly, so if you're on one, I also enjoy tweeting on Twitter. You can also follow me there. I'll be sure to follow you back if Instagram is not your thing.

http://www.twitter.com/thisgirlreadsal

I prefer Google Friend Connect Follows, as well as Bloglovin but feel free to follow me by your preferred method! :)
 

10 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to Instagram too! Except mine is personal and non book related at all.
    Old Follower. Have a lovely weekend.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I followed you on Instagram :)

      Delete
  2. I love Twitter and followed you there. Still getting the hang of Instagram.
    Laura
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not on Instagram but I have heard so much about it. I am starting to think that I should make an account there. :)
    Old Twitter follower

    Here's my FF
    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new instagram follower & existing Twitter/blog follower!
    Have a great weekend!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am already following you on GFC and Twitter, so I have added you to my circles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My instagram is 90% books and 10% personal.. saw yours and followed :D soo many book quotes~~

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old Instagram and Twitter follower!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete