Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, #15

BLURB
NOW THAT YOU'RE HERE is a he-said/she-said sci-fi thriller told in the alternating voices of Danny, a street-smart graffiti artist who is jolted into a parallel world, and Eevee, the quietly alluring science geek he kissed once in his world, and finds himself falling for in this one. Together, they must figure out what caused Danny’s jump, before another jolt in the space-time continuum separates them forever.

The blurb doesn't give you too much but it looks interesting.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, it's a sci-fi thriller and it has a really cool looking cover. Added to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it does look interesting. But the cover is a little busy though, my eyes aren't sure where to look.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one! I like the concept and I really think the cover is nice, too! Hopefully this is a good one!

    Ashtyn @ Wonderland’s Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover! I definitely need to get my hands on this when it comes out :)
    Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love parallel worlds! Adding this one on Goodreads. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this one~~ but seeing it involves parallel words, I'm definitely keeping my eye out for this :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete