Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Top Ten Favorite TV Shows


Top Ten Favorite Television Shows

1. Scandal--Drama, Murder. I'm glued to the television every thursday!

2. Pretty Little Liars- Although I'm convinced I'll never really know who A is or any of the other plaguing questions but I can't stop watching!

3. Revenge--Drama, Revenge--I love the cast and I've never missed a show.


4. Master Chef-Drama, Food.--I love cooking shows and cooking competitions are no different.

5. Sherlock-Drama, Murder, Snarky accented speech. I haven't been a fan of this one since the beginning but I loved it from the very first episode I saw. Now will they stop torturing me with this never-ending breaks.

6. Keeping Up Appearances--I love British television and this show gets me laughing out loud. I love to catch the reruns on Saturdays.

7. Martin--There are no amount of years that can go by that will make me love this show any less. It's long since been off TV but I still love it and watch it regularly.

8. Drop Dead Diva--I've missed quite a few episodes of this show but it's definitely one of my favorites.

9. Columbo--I love old television and I enjoy watching this when it runs on Sundays.

10. Hell's Kitchen--another one of my Gordon Ramsey faves.

10 comments:

  1. Great list! Second Revenge I've seen today - I do like that show a lot.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHERLOCK! YES!

    Hahah Hell's Kitchen! I would always see commercials of it on Food Network, but other than that, I haven't watched a single episode. Nice List!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Little Liars is addictive! Keeping Up Appearances is hilarious, good old Mrs Bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherlock is one of my favorites. I really need to start watching Scandal, it has so many rave reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Little Liars is also one of my favorites, but COME ON how dragged out will it be? You have great taste in shows too. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I forgot about Hell's Kitchen! I love watching food shows, but it always makes me hungry when I do. Haha. Also, love Scandal! It didn't make my list because I don't watch it regularly, but I do enjoy it. But it's so freaking crazy! Great list. :)

    Holly @ Part of that World

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should have put MasterChef on my list too!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love Drop Dead Dive and Revenge. Emily makes revenge seem easy almost! Glad you liked them too :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete