Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The New Maze Runner Trailer-I'm Fanwomaning. (Yes, it's a word.)

So, I typically do not post trailers or even discuss them. At least not here, on the blog. But, I finally settled down and watched the full "The Maze Runner" trailer and well I'm fanwomaning (a fangirl that has progressed to womanhood) I'm fan flailing. I love The Maze Runner series. It was two new worlds for me. It was one of my first science fiction novels as well as my first young adult novel (that really got me into the genre). It spurred me forward, head first, feet first, arms and legs first, into the genre and I'm grateful for that.

I am really pleased (Not even I can believe it) with the characters, and the pretty close to perfect portrayal of the novel. I am really excited about the movie and I cannot wait even though I'm going to see it alone. *sad face* I'm okay with it though, as long as I get to see it at all.

I have to admit I felt a little bit overrun with all of the YA book to movie adaptations but this is one I'm really excited for. If you've seen it, and you're a fan of the novels. what did you think? If you haven't seen it and you're a fan of the novels, check it out below. I'd love to know what you thought?


9 comments:

  1. I didn't even realize there was a new trailer!!! Woo Hoo! This is exciting! I am pumped to go see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying all over the place. I loved the books. I can't wait for this movie. It seems like If I Stay is over shadowing it (at least in the library world) and that's sad. I can't wait to swoon over Minho!!! I loved him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved him. I loved Chuck :( I loved Brenda. Man I just loved the books!

      Delete
  3. I was so, SO excited when I saw this trailer yesterday! It looks absolutely perfect! I love the Maze Runner trilogy and I can't wait to see this thing come to life on the silver screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the book and hope to re-read it before the movie comes out. I'm definitely excited for this one especially because of Dylan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I have to admit, I'm getting so excited for this. I'm not a huge fan of the series (I stopped midway through the second book) but this looks so fantastic! Plus, I mean, come on, Dylan O'Brien. Am I right? This just looks so epic.

    Ashtyn @ Wonderland’s Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been avoiding watching the trailer!! Which might I add hasn't been easy! I heard someone say that the trailer kind of spoils the book for anyone who hasn't read it yet. Would you say this is true? Either way I'm looking forward to reading The Maze Runner and drooling over Dylan O'Brien <3.

    Patty @Bookish Wanderlove

    ReplyDelete