Monday, July 14, 2014

Header Changes Galore



This is just a heads up on all of my crazy. If you frequent my blog you may or may not have noticed that I've changed my header a gazillion times this month. Why? You may ask. (If you don't care feel free to ignore this.)

I can't settle on a look. I obsess over every visual detail of my blog. Literally. Alas the many changes. I have a serious perfectionist issue that I don't think I'll ever get help for. (My mom is trying.)

I assure you that you are not seeing things. Yes, the header was different yesterday, and yes I'm crazy, not you :P Please bare with me as I get my crazy in order and settle on a look that can satisfy me at least for the rest of the year.

As always, stay tuned for reviews, and other book related crazy, and happy reading!

10 comments:

  1. No it's ok. I feel COMPLETELY the same about my blog as well hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your blog changes keep me entertained! I sometimes come here JUST to see what you've come up with this time :) and then I stay cause something catches my eye.
    So keep going, we know it'll be gorgeous when you finally come up with something you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand! I'm like this with my headers, too, or I was before I didn't have the time to make brand new graphics-intensive headers every month. XD It's cool seeing something new almost every time I visit your blog. And I have no doubt that whatever you settle on will be absolutely wonderful. ^___^

    Amelia | The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, no worries. I'm currently trying to decide on what my newest header and button should be when I snag a coblogger (still looking).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I'm not alone. I considered doing the co-blogger thing but everyone eventually flaked out. Good people can be hard to find.

      Delete
  5. Ha ha you sound like me! I'm trying to leave my blog as it is, but it's so hard--I always feel like I can improve something with one little tweak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it weird that I like coming here and seeing a different header every time? I don't know why but I just get such a kick out of seeing it! :P

    ReplyDelete