Thursday, July 3, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday--Childhood Picture Books



Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's question is:
Favorite picture books from childhood, and today!

While, I do not have a favorite picture book from today. I definitely loved The Little Critters book. I literally could remember these books so vividly. Thanks for making me read, Mom.
(I was so Mad was definitely my favorite Little Critters title. I still giggle about it, even today!)
I also loved The Berenstein Bears. (Okay, where's the time machine? I want to go back.)
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, the Berenstain Bears! Remember the t.v. show? Now I feel all happy inside.
    My FF
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those books, does that mean I have a crappy childhood? :D
    MY FF
    christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two series, so nostalgic @_@...

    New Follower~

    ~Sam @ A Journey Through Pages
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of either, but 'I Was So Mad' looks adorable. The grumpy look on its face is priceless! I'm an old GFC and new Bloglovin' follower! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling so nostalgic hopping through these today!

    Old follower via GFC, new follower via Bloglovin!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god I loved the Berenstein Bears!! I actually don't remember any other pictures books I read to be honest. I started pretty young with pretty hardcore books. Now we all know what's wrong with me >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG the Berenstein Bears. For some reason, I still remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These books look so cute. One can never get too old for picture books.
    New GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw childhood books! I remember the Berenstein Bears <3 My favorite picture book would have to be "Everything To Spend The Night" by Ann Whitford Paul and Maggie Smith. It's such a lovely book!

    ReplyDelete