Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Create your own debut YA cover--

I seen this post on 100 Scope Notes to create your own YA cover, just for fun. While I loved the idea. I didn't like the idea of just finding a random picture, with a random name, and a random title. So I tweaked it a bit. I created my own cover using a picture and cover style I liked.

It was pretty fun and I like playing with photoshop, so here it is-----> (THE PICTURE IS NOT MINE JUST THE DESIGN!) I can't recall whom the picture belongs to but I really love underwater covers so I made my own for fun! I have to admit I like the way it turned out :)


Want to try it out yourself? Tag your link when you've done it. I would love to see it!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow good job this is lovely! I love underwater covers and the font works great with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I had no idea anything like this existed. Great cover, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, it's stunning! If a book had this cover, I would definitely pick it up. Awesome, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is absolutely gorgeous! You need to start your own cover business. Everything about that cover is spot on.

    ReplyDelete