Thursday, July 17, 2014

Countdown Survey Tag


I found this tag on Christy's Book Addiction, and I thought it looked pretty fun so I decided to join in. Feel free to click on her name to link up and join in!

10-Books Already Released on my wishlist
1. Enders by Lissa Price
2.Scandal by Sarah Ockler
3. Brutal Youth by Anthony Breznican
4. The Breakup Artist by Phillip Siegel
5. Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris
6. I Am the Mission by Allen Zadoff
7. I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk
8. Qurantine 2 by Lex Thomas
9. We were Liars
10. Boys Like You by Julianna Stone

9-Favorite Covers

8. Not yet released books you can't wait for
1. The Retribution of Mara Dyer Michelle Hodkin
2. Red Queen Victoria Aveyard
3. City of Savages Lee Kelly
4. Oh Yeah, Audrey! Tucker Shaw
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After Stephanie Perkins
6. Don't Let Go Michelle Gagnon
7.Age of the Fifth Leigh Fallon
8. A Little Something Different Sandy Hall

7. Auto-buy Authors
1. Janet Evanovich
2. James Dashner
3. Stephanie Perkins
4. Anne Eliot
5.  E.N. Joy
6. Esmeralda Santiago
7. Michelle Gagnon

6. Book Boyfriends
1. Noah Shaw- Mara Dyer
2. Lagan- Swimming Through Clouds
3. Hunter Kennedy- The Unmaking of Hunter Kennedy
4. Dank Walker- Existence Trilogy
5. Kaidan Rowe- The Sweet Trilogy
6. Q- Monsters in The Dark

5. Books you recommend the most
1. The Catastrophic History of You and Me Jess Rothenberg
2. Quarantine: The Loners Lex Thomas
3. Existence Abbi Glines
4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
5. The Maze Runner James Dashner

4. Books you thought you'd like but didn't
1. The Vincent Boys Abbi Glines
2. Hopeless Colleen Hoover
3. Water Wars Cameron Stracher
4. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (It's not so much that I didn't like these, well aside from Water Wars. It's just that I thought I'd be in love with these books and I just wasn't )

3. Books that made you cry
I cannot recall a single book that has honestly brought me to tears.

2. Books you never plan on reading
1. Percy Jackson
2. Frost Bite Richelle Mead

1. Favorite Genre at the moment
Contemporary

14 comments:

  1. I just read The Maze Runner last week and LOVED it, I've already ordered the rest of the series and I can't wait until they come in the mail :) I read the first Mara Dyer book when it came out but I haven't read the second because I can't remember what happened so I plan to do a binge read starting back with number 1 when Retribution comes out :)

    Oh, and I LOVE that countdown GIF!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you get to catch up in time for book three! Thanks for checking out my post :)

      Delete
  2. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Noah Shaw from Mara Dyer. That's a character girls should swoon for. I'm happy you enjoyed the book as much as I did. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not alone in the cry department! Yay! *jumps around happily* I thought I was purely emotionless or something!

    Oh, but why not Percy Jackson? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just feels like one of those books that I'll keep saying I'm going to read and wind up never reading.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, I feel like all I ever do is cry. So many books, so many tears. Haha. Enjoyed reading your countdown survey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Orenda cover is absolutely DAZZLING! I didn't even know of that book before so thanks a lot for sharing, Jazmen! And, why wouldn't you read Percy Jackson? :P

    Lola @ Hit or Miss Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just feels like one of those books I missed the window for. It feels a little young for me. I had a hard time getting into it initially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohh, this countdown survey tag looks really awesome!!
    both the Maze Runner && Mara Dyer are still on my TBR list~~ two books I've been meaning to read but for some reasons I can't find the first books on the bookstore @_@

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  8. -_______-

    ^ that's for never planning on reading the Percy Jackson series

    ^_______^

    ^ that's for another fun post that I will definitely have to do now, too

    Amelia | The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh this tag is so much fun! My favourite genre at the moment is definitely Contemporary as well. I seem to love every one that I read. :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This countdown survey sounds like so much! I'm going to do this one as soon as I'm finished reading a book. Ha. And oh, no Percy Jackson? I have a few books in this series, but I still haven't read them yet. Also, Hopeless is one of my favorites so I'm sorry to hear you didn't like it! And your feelings on The Sea of Tranquility is how I felt about The Fault In Our Stars, sadly.

    Holly @ Part of that World

    ReplyDelete