Saturday, July 26, 2014

Clean your TBR pile Challenge: Hosted by The Observant Girl and Fly to Fiction--Intro!

This challenge is hosted by Fly to Fiction and The Observant Girl but I found it on Angelic Reviews :)

I've never done any of these challenges although I've seen them all over so when I seen this one on Angelic Reviews, I decided to join in. Honestly, my TBR pile has become a To Be Determined, To Be Taking over my life pile. I have so many books I have to read that I won't even mention how many.
Anyway,  I'm going to aim for ten books because that seems reasonable. I'm hoping to get more than 10 books read in the two weeks the challenge runs (July 28th- August 11th) but we'll see. Here are the ten books I hope to get read.


6 comments:

  1. Whoop! Glad to see this because I typically don't do challenges, but this one is one I can definitely sink my fangs into. ^__^

    Thanks for sharing! Happy reading!

    Amelia | The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing this challenge too!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear your thoughts about Doppelganger and Lex and Lu (awesome cover). Good luck on the challenge and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! A challenge! I am also reading the Allen Zadoff book in August and I am so excited!!! Good luck on this overwhelming pile (to me, ten books in two weeks is but a dream).

    ReplyDelete