Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stacking The Shelves, # 8


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing books you've added to your shelves be it physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course eBooks.

Books I'm shelving this week:
  I basically downloaded a bunch of freebie indies that I'll read at some point but one my shining moment this week was when the mailman knocked on the door with this.


You have no idea how thrilled I was. I started reading it right away. I'm on page 150 I'm not getting the Beautiful Disaster feels just yet but I still have about 180 pages or so more.

Freebies



Review Copies
What's on your shelves?

14 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. You got some interesting freebies this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, I'm waiting to be approved for DoppleGanger. I here it's supurb.

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Excited for all your reviews!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'll be reading Beautiful Oblivion…it looks good! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul :) I enjoyed seeing all the books you have acquired and I will check out Beautiful Oblivion because the cover is gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOH yay for all the freebies! :D ENJOY THEM. Beautiful Oblivion has such a cool cover :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Beautiful Disaster yet. I think the cover reminded me of another book that I did not enjoy. I might have to get over my cover prejudices and just read it. Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice bunch! Can't wait to see what you think of Beautiful Oblivion.

    Our StS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Beautiful Disaster yet since a few reviews put me off, but I want to read it to make up my own mind some day. Hope you get the same feels by the end of Beautiful Oblivion! Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to start reading Beautiful Oblivion! Enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I've heard many great things about the Maddox brothers. I also saw Doppelganger on Netgalley and thought of requesting it, looks cool. :)

    Melissa @ The Reader and the Chef

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul! I haven't read anything by Jamie McGuire yet but I heard great things!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love stories/movies/anything really about Dopplegangers. I will have to go and check that one out!

    ReplyDelete