Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stacking The Shelves, # 6


Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 
This week's additions:

This was a really light week for me. I felt like I needed to slow it down so here we are only two. *pats myself on the back* I was good!

What's on your shelves?

10 comments:

  1. Enchanted Heart looks amazing. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Kind of Broken was cute, hope you enjoy it! I loved Chelsea Fine's Archer of Avalon series, have you read that? Highly recommend!! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of these before but I hope you like them both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, the cover for Enchanted Heart looks really pretty! :D

    Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried so hard to be good too, but Edelweiss got the best of me. :) Happy reading.

    My STS:
    http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover of Enchanted Heart! It looks amazing!!
    Great haul, have a lovely week.
    Aneta @ Angelic Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot woot! Good job on only 2 books! I really need to start catching up with my TBR as well. >< Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  9. These two books are new to me, but I like the cover of Enchanted Heart! I hope you enjoy them both!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enchanted Heart looks interesting. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete